Back to School!

Hello Multiage Families! I hope you're enjoying your summer! I can't believe it is almost back to school time! I am looking forward to seeing some of my old friends and meeting our new friends as well! Over the next few days, you should be receiving a letter in the mail with some information about myself and our classroom! There is also a supply list and contact sheet for your parents to fill out. Are you working on your summer activity calendar? Here is a copy of the 1st grade & 2nd grade calendars in case. Don't forget about our school/town summer reading program as well! 
We will have an open house on Friday, August 28th from 11-12. Stop by during that time to check out our classroom.
 Our first day of school is Monday, August 31st! 
We still have some time before we return- soak up the sunshine! 


We will be learning about the lifecycle of the Monarch Butterfly when we return! 

Comments

Popular Posts