Open House

We had a great open house! It is always nice to put a "face" to our families and chat. Your kids loved reading the comments in their journals & we had some laughs reading your 2nd grade memories during our morning meeting. If you were unable to make it no worries... I sent home all the info in your child's APE book and will be in touch with you! 25 minutes goes by way too quickly-- I did not get to everything I wanted to! Please let me know if you have any unanswered questions! Also, we scheduled goal setting conferences for the month of October. Please let me know if you would like to set up a conference time and I will let you now what is available. Goal setting forms were sent home over the weekend. Please fill out 1 social & academic goal for your child and return by this Friday. Thanks for all your support @ home. Remember, you are one of the most important teachers in your child's life! 

Comments

Popular Posts