We Have Something to Say...



Today we started our own blogs using kidblogs. I blogged with last years 2nd graders and they loved it... can't wait to do more with it this year! This site is perfect for kids...easy to use and inspires writing and positive communication. As the administrator I can see all posts in process and can offer private comments on a child's work. Once approved I post work for public view for all to enjoy. Right now we are getting used to logging in and letting our thoughts flow. Expectations will change as the year progresses...I am excited to see 2B excited about reading and writing. As I am working on our classroom blog I am receiving notifications that kids are working at home too... at 8 P.M. WOW impressive... especially after a long school day. Blogging is a hobby that I gravitate towards... I wish I had more time. I love to blog about happenings in 2B and keep in touch through technology. I also love to read/follow blogs. There are SO many good education blogs, travel blogs....not to mention wedding blogs ( my littler sister is getting married this summer so I am "borrowing" lots of ideas) the list goes on and on.
These are a few sites that I have used to blog in the past if you want to join the blogging trend: Blogger.com, Weebly.com & wordpress.com

You can see our entries at http://kidblog.org/MsBlairsclass/ and can post comments about our work. (Quick link is also under our links list on right of screen) Send the link to your families too-- The point of blogging is to share them with a wide audience! Your child can also log in and work from home. (Directions came home in the APE book or email me with questions) Happy Blogging!

Comments

Popular Posts