Welcome!

Hello Multiage Families! I hope you're enjoying your summer! I can't believe it is almost back to school time! I am looking forward to seeing some of my old friends and meeting our new friends as well! Over the next few days, you should be receiving a letter in the mail with some information about myself and our classroom! I also included some back to school activities if you're looking for some ways to integrate learning during the day. You can find copies of this information under the beginning of the year link. Don't forget about our school/town summer reading program as well! 
We will have an open house on Friday, August 25th from 2:30-3:30 followed by a back to Ice Cream Social. Stop by anytime to check out our classroom! Our first day of school is Monday, August 28th! We still have some time before we return- soak up the sunshine! 





We will be learning about the lifecycle of the Monarch Butterfly! Looking forward to a fun year of learning!

Comments

Popular Posts