Back to School!




It's almost that time... it feels like summer came and went in the blink of an eye! 
I hope that you are having a good vacation and can't wait to hear all about your adventures. You should be receiving your welcome letter this week! Be sure to check our classroom website (link added to the right of our home page) for a look at your year in second grade.

I know it is a busy time but if you are around we will be having an open house on Friday, August 23rd from 10:30-11:30. Feel free to stop by for a quick visit! 

See You Soon!

Comments

  1. Isabella can't wait for the school year to begin!! I look forward to meeting you, it will be nice to be able to put a face to all the wonderful stories I've heard.
    Lisanne Cozart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comment! Nice to know you took the time to check out our blog :) I received Isabella's sweet note and can't wait to meet you both! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts