Happy Vacation!


 We were a very busy, energetic group this week! We finally made it to holiday break! Woo hoo! On our last day together we made winter centerpieces to share with you. I think my dad (who owns a florist shop) would hire any of us to help! We were naturals and did an excellent job with our designs. We really enjoyed being creative and trying something new. I could tell when one of the kiddos said, "I'm going to say Merry Christmas mom, but this is staying in my bedroom." HA They crack me up...too funny!We talked about keeping the foam watered daily so they will last! Have a safe, happy break! See you in 2014! P.S. Check out what we did in technology below. Your kiddos were eager for me to post them! 












We made these for fun in technology! Check them out! 

Comments

Popular Posts