Halloween Fun!



We had a wonderful Halloween party this year! It is always fun to see the kiddos all dressed up and the rain disappeared just in time too! Despite all the excitement that comes with the day, I have to say we were still pretty productive and the party was a nice way to end our day and get ready for trick-or-treat. We had a great time checking out the bat- boxes and creating a cute bat bookmark! Thanks to our room moms for coordinating our special afternoon & to families for providing us with some yummy snacks! We are so appreciative of 
your support!

Comments

  1. They look fabulous! Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I loved Harry Potter's glasses... Brought me to my younger years when I made red/green pipecleaner ones and wore them to Christmas eve service because I was dying for glasses HA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts